The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating the Shell GameChanger Call for Solutions 2022 by Energy Swaraj Foundation. The Energy Swaraj Foundation is partnering with Shell GameChanger to provide coaching and a maximum of USD 50,000 in seed funding to support up to three relevant early-stage tech start-ups with a focus on social entrepreneurship.
Shell GameChanger is looking for out-of-the-box, innovative ideas to leverage technology that would improve the quality of life for different underprivileged sections of society, with India as a base, but with global applicability. Our call for solutions is inspired by the 2030 agenda for sustainable development of the United Nations, which clearly articulates the need for attaining Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with a focus on People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace, and Partnerships.
• Solutions that can capture and address each of the areas articulated above and meet the following conditions of deployment.
• Overall net zero carbon (or negative) solution.
• Solutions that have a strong and demonstrable social impact.
• Low maintenance, highly automated solutions.
• Scalable solutions, allow automated growth as the network grows.
• Self-sustaining solutions where benefits outweigh potential costs significantly.
• Easy to test through a proof of concept.
The last date to apply is October 31, 2022.
To know more and apply, Visit here