In a rapidly urbanizing country like India, although there is an increased focus on public infrastructure, there is a large gap when it comes to sustainable, convenient, and cost-effective modes of transportation for large sections of society. The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating the Sustainable Mobility Challenge by Villgro Innovations Foundation. The program targets startups at different stages of maturity who are focussed on solving problems related to sustainable mobility.
The challenge seeks to support startups creating innovative and impactful solutions which:
1. Solve multimodal mobility
2. Optimise traffic flow, routes & fleets, enhance road safety
3. Provide equitable access to mobility
4. Introduce EV interventions to one or more of these areas.
Selected startups will receive the following benefits:
1. Access to Villgro’s blended finance debt instruments
2. Subsidized access to subject matter experts & partner agencies with a focus on sales partnerships
3. Up to INR 50 lakh non-dilutive funding
4. Follow-on funding
The last date to apply is November 15, 2022.
To know more and apply, Visit here