Ignite Sweden, in collaboration with Office of PSA, invites participation in a Swedish-Indian initiative in Circular Economics and Health.
Please register your interest in participating in a matchmaking that will create mixed teams with researchers and SMEs from the two countries who can participate in future calls.
The following subtopics are the foundation for the matchmaking between research groups and SMEs:
- Challenges related to value chains, e.g. material flows such as electronic, plastic, textile, medical, mining and ocean wastes, recycling processes, etc.
- Comparative studies and projects analyzing the short- and long-term effects of circular initiatives.
- Waste to wealth
- Societal challenges for a transition to a circular economy including policies, government, etc. as well as aspects relevant for the citizens
- Business models for a circular economy
- Welfare, including work-life and health
For the registration link and other details, Click here
Late date for submission is February 06, 2022