The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating the Impact Measurement and Management Training Program (IMMPact Program) by Villgro Innovations Foundation.
Villgro has collaborated with leading researchers from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Harvard Business School (HBS) to create a first-of-its-kind Impact Measurement and Management Training Program, designed to help early and growth-stage enterprises implement effective Impact Measurement and Management (IMM) practices.
This is an ideal program if you are looking for:
• Customized impact measurement and management metrics
• Access to industry experts and mentors
• Opportunity to get customer insights for better decision-making (first 200 startups will be eligible)
What will the program offer?
• Module-wise understanding of the different elements of measuring and managing the impact
• Customisation to your measurement needs, based on your business model and stage
• Access to industry experts and mentors on topics such as the collection of customer data, analyses of the data, usage of data to inform business decisions, etc.
• Opportunity to have an all-expenses paid impact survey* with your enterprises’ customers, to understand pain points in scaling up and strategies to overcome them
The last date to apply is November 21, 2022.
To know more and apply, Visit here