SAMRIDH Healthcare Blended Finance Facility supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), in collaboration with Office of PSA is inviting applications for healthcare enterprises and innovators. SAMRIDH combines commercial capital with public and philanthropic funds to drive greater resources towards market-based health solutions that can improve access to affordable and quality healthcare services for India’s most vulnerable.
The eligibility criteria is listed below:
1. Can be for-profit or not-for-Profit
2. Must be legally registered in India, with financial statements for at-least one fiscal year on the date of submission of application
3. The solution should have a business model, reflecting commercial viability in the long run
4. The proposal must indicate fund utilization for operational expenditures in the project
5. Should be willing to channelize most of the solutions funded by the USAID funds, to priority geographies of tier-2 and tier-3 cities and priority population segments like rural population, urban poor and low middle income segments and tribal populations
6. Should not be sourcing goods and services using USAID funds from restricted geographies
Last date to apply is April 30, 2022
Click here to submit the application.