Mahindra Group, facilitated by Office of PSA, is looking to support proposals in some specific areas under Carbon Neutrality, Water Secure, Waste Recycling. They are primarily looking for technologies/ innovations in following areas :
1. Viable energy storage system for Renewable energy and Thermal energy storage.
2. Carbon Capture & Storage.
3. Floating Solar System.
4. Solar films for windowpanes.
5. Plastic use optimisation in product & Improve its recyclability.
6. Hazardous waste optimisation (Paint /ETP sludge + Cotton waste) and cost optimisation for disposal.
7. Foundry waste sand re-utilisation.
8. High Density Battery System
9. EV-Battery efficiency improvement
10. EV – Charging infrastructure & Fast charging technologies
11. CO2 emission optimisation for Tractor tail pipe.
12. Adoption of 3D printing and skid less manufacturing.
13. Alternative to single use plastic
Mahindra group is open to look at R&D proposals, as well as ready innovations in the above mentioned areas. Proposals to set-up a Center of Excellence (CoE) focusing on any of the above areas are also welcome.
For more details, CLICK HERE
Interested individuals must submit their proposals in the given format to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13th, 2021. In your e-mail, clearly mention the area for which you are making the submission.
Template to draft your proposal: CLICK HERE