The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating Vidya Seva Scholarship announced by Ananta Seva Foundation for extending financial assistance to 100 girl students from weaker income families for their education.
Key Support from Vidya Seva Scholarships are:
• Scholarship scheme for girl students from economically backward families (annual income of Rs 60,000 or less)
• Financial support for girl students studying in class VIII – XII
• Scholarship amount to meet School fees, Books & data charges
• 80 scholarships in the first year, 100 in the second year which is to be scaled up to 500 by the fifth year.
• Scholarship renewable every year on successful promotion to the next level
• Scholarship open to Indian Students studying in a recognized Indian board
Click here for more details.
Last date for application is June 15, 2022
Click here to apply.