Social Alpha is scouting for eligible start-ups for their fellowship program. Strategic Alliances Division, Office of PSA is facilitating this endeavour. Social Alpha’s Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EiR) Fellowship Programme provides a platform to Scientists, Engineers, and Innovators with the opportunity to form their own start-up. The fellowship is a highly personalised and in-depth support for one year. The team at Social Alpha has supported more than 75 start-ups, benefit from the seasoned team in building your own start-up.
The EiR Fellowship supports innovators and inventors to develop solutions through their entrepreneurial ventures. They provide:
1. Monthly stipend of INR 60,000 for one year
2. Opportunity to pitch for seed funding up to INR 50 lakh
Strategic & Business Support
1. Need-based mentoring on entrepreneurial know-how
2. Access to domain experts, mentors, entrepreneurs, and functional specialists
3. Checkpoint/ milestone-based progression
4. Intellectual property strategy and protection
5. Cash Flows development and Go-to-market support
1. Priority access to CEIIC lab facilities for prototyping and product development in Delhi
2. Priority access to CSIR NAL Bengaluru for aerospace and defence technologies
3. Easy access to our partner organisations for labs and scientific support from CSIR, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur
4. Mentoring on Design for Manufacturing by Design Alpha
Knowledge and Tech Transfer Support
1. Access to Social Alpha network for bespoke assistance from domain experts including investors, mentors, and industry leaders.
2. For non-tech founders technology transfer from institutions such as BARC, IITs, DRDO, CSIR can be facilitated.
To apply for this program, please fill in the attached template and submit it to email@example.com latest by 19 Jan, 2022.