The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating PRAKSHEPAN – An Open pitch event at Technology Innovation Foundation by IIT Palakkad.
PRAKSHEPAN is being conducted from 12th December to 21st December 2022, encompassing various domains. Ideas can be multidisciplinary in nature and should address a problem or need in any one subtheme only. The Interactive mentoring will consist mainly of Business aspects to polish the candidate teams’ Business model canvas and ascertain initial customer segment, value and market for the solution. Some subthemes may have some technical sessions as well.
Themes are as follows:
• Electric Mobility
• Climate change mitigation
• Sustainable Solutions
• Incubation Grant up to Rs 10L /team.
Incubation support may include the following:
• Mentoring by world class mentors, faculty, entrepreneurs including PAN IIT network
• Incubation program for fine tuning the business model canvas, technical and business aspects to cross the valleys of death and achieve success in the start-up world
• Incubation space with connectivity
• State-of-the-art fabrication, rapid prototyping, and testing
• Access to consultants for legal, financial, IP, business aspects
• Funding for incubation and go to market strategy
• Exposure to the best minds to make a winning team
• Connections to Govt and NGOs for field testing
• Conditions in the incubation agreement apply
The last to apply is December 12, 2022.
To know more and apply, Visit here