The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating a call for proposals for pharmaceutical innovations by the Technology Development Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The Technology Development Board provides financial assistance to Indian industrial concerns and other agencies, attempting the development and commercial application of indigenous technologies, or adapting imported technology to wider domestic applications.
The objectives are to:
1. Promote new ideas from small enterprises even at the risk of failure
2. Encourage the production of competitive consumer products
3. Motivate industries and R&D institutions for product innovation
4. Develop socially relevant and profitable technologies
5. Identify and act in areas requiring strategic interventions
6. Invest in core technological strengths to enable the Indian industry to stand up to the competitive pressure and become a global player
1. Successful commercialization
2. Import substitute
3. Job creation
4. Social impact
The last date to apply is December 17, 2022.
To know more and apply, Visit here