The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating the National Technology Awards 2023 by Technology Development Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Technology Development Board, under the Aegis of DST instituted a National Technology Award for successful commercialization of indigenous technology by industrial concerns in 1999.
They are accepting applications under 5 different categories of awards:
1. National Technology Award (Main)
2. National Technology Awards (MSME)
3. National Technology Awards (Start-up)
4. National Technology Awards (Translational Research)
5. National Technology Awards (Technology Business Incubators)
• To promote new ideas from small enterprises even at the risk of failure
• To encourage the production of competitive consumer products
• To motivate industries and R&D institutions for product innovation
• To develop socially relevant and profitable technologies
• To identify and act in areas requiring strategic interventions
• To invest in core Technological Strengths to Enable India Industry to Stand-up to the competitive pressure and become a Global Player
The last date to submit applications is January 15, 2023
To know more and apply, Visit here