The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating EnterpriseHER: 12 Months Women Incubation Program by IIM Lucknow Enterprise Incubation Centre.
The program is designed to bring together women entrepreneurs, spanning sectors and regions across India, to build skills such as fundraising, investment readiness, and leadership-all with a gender lens that exposes and addresses unique barriers to women's success. It aims to offer a platform for women entrepreneurs in elevating their start-ups through their turn-key tech infrastructure, industry network and investments. With their Women-led start-up Incubation program, overall objective is to tap the untapped potential of the women adopters who are at the prototype/MVP stage of their venture and looking to commercialize and find early adopters.
• To empower women to grow and strengthen their business ideas and ventures.
• To help them achieve their key business milestones by providing structured mentorship support and IIML EIC Helpdesk Services.
• To empower women in achieving their full potential, to encourage, enable and facilitate their active involvement is business, employment, learning and community life.
• To connect Women Entrepreneur’s to a national and international community of entrepreneurs, mentors and investors.
• Supporting women-led start-ups in refining their business idea and value proposition
• Enabling women inventors and entrepreneurs to find the sustainable & strong support infrastructure to build successful start-ups
• Supporting early-stage, growth-driven companies through capacity-building sessions, mentorship and networking.
• Supporting women entrepreneurs with assured funding support upto 25 Lacs
• Preparing women entrepreneurs for fund raise and investments
The last date to apply is December 15, 2022.
To know more and apply, Visit here