The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating Indo-French Healthcare Symposium by the Business France Embassy of France. The Indo-French Healthcare Symposium is organised by Business France India in collaboration with the Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IFCCI) & The French Institute in India. The event would bring together the members of the Indian and French governments, eminent medical experts including doctors, deans, professors, decision-makers, key opinion leaders, CEOs, and other stakeholders of both countries.
The objective of the event is to:
• Connect both French and Indian health ecosystems to strengthen cooperation in research, training, and trade in the medical and pharmaceutical fields
• Demonstrate how France and India can jointly innovate for better healthcare
• Discuss the current challenges, and opportunities and create new pathways in healthcare delivery
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: November 28, 2022
Location: Hotel Leela Palace, New Delhi
The event is only for Medical and Healthcare Professionals.
• Prior Registration is mandatory
• Participation upon confirmation only
For registration or any queries, please write an email to email@example.com
To know more and apply, Visit here