The Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India is facilitating a call for proposals by the Technology Development Board (TDB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), GoI for Commercialization of Indigenous Innovative Technologies. The TDB provides financial assistance to Indian industrial concerns and other agencies, attempting the development and commercial application of indigenous technology, or adapting imported technology to wider domestic applications.
The TDB invites proposals throughout the year via its link ‘Online Proposal Submission’ on TDB Website and invited proposal can be of any sector and there is no upper cap on the funding.
Only Private limited companies are eligible to apply for TDB funding. (Startups and MSMEs can apply)
The objectives are to:
• Promote new ideas from small enterprises even at the risk of failures.
• Encourage production of competitive consumer products.
• Motivate industries and R&D institutions for product innovation.
• Develop socially relevant and profitable technologies.
• Identify and act in areas requiring strategic interventions.
• Invest in core technological strengths to enable India industry to become a competent global player.
• Successful Commercialization
• Import Substitute
• Job Creation
• Social Impact
For more details and to apply, Visit here