Download the Results, here
Download the complete report, here
Climate Collective and Indo Data Week in partnership with the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India have announced Climate Data Hackathon supported by UNDP and Telangana Government. The hackathon aims to leverage data science to create a pipeline of student-led innovative solutions that can lead us to a sustainable world.
This edition of the Climate Data Hackathon is designed to bring together talented students from different disciplines and universities to collaborate and build innovative data-driven solutions to Climate Resilient Agriculture.
The winning team will -
1. Get a chance to visit the Netherlands to participate in Hackathon for Good. All expenses paid for (subject to visa approval).
2. All teams who have developed a tangible solution will get a chance to work closely with UNDP to onboard their solutions to the DiCRA platform.
3. Top 5 teams who show business potential will get a direct entry into the Climate Ready for Student Cohort to build a startup out of their solution.
4. All teams who submit their Tech Blog and Business Presentation will get a participation Certificate.
5. The prize money for the winning teams is also being worked out.
Students with a background in Data Science/ Agriculture/ Environmental Science/ Business Management are encouraged to apply.
For more information on support provided, eligibility, timelines, etc, Click here
To register and apply, Click here
APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN CLOSED.
For any queries, contact Ms. Pragya Singh at email@example.com